Projekt Ziele (Beschreibung)
|The aim of this project is
to develop modern curricula, adapted to the needs of Eastern European
institution, and to upgrade the efficiency and productivity of the
mathematical, computer-orientated higher education of teachers,
scientists and engineers in the eligible countries. The regions
involved in the project are situated in Central Europe
(Paderborn/Germany and Nijmegen/Netherlands) and in middle and eastern
Hungary (Budapest and Debrecen), respectively.
The main activities to be undertaken are
- development of curricula and teaching material
intensive courses for students and teachers,
organization of language courses.
The major targets to be met are
- applied mathematics and software-systems,
- stochastic models in industry, environment,
biology and natural sciences,
- computer algebra,
The project will contribute to the establishment of a link between
organizations in Hungary and European networks (ERASMUS- and COMETT-
- elaboration of an international teaching
- development of an exchange network,
- consolidation of joint teaching and research
- integration with other European groups.